4.5

Shortly after our beloved Cairn, Pippin, passed in early 2016, I began searching for regional Cain Terrier breeders. I was impressed with several located in Virginia, including Fox Creek.

I have to admit that in this age of electronics I was somewhat displeased with the fact the only form of communication with them is by phone. However, they were quick to respond and after our visit it is understandable their time is well spent caring for their animals and property. We reserved a male puppy. They did not release the pups until they were at least 8 weeks old.

It was a very long wait. When we arrived some of their dogs were out front in a well maintained fenced area. All were happy and a down right friendly bunch. We were escorted inside their home where they had a playpen set up with mama Cairn and our new boy.

OMG, mama was so happy, even tempered and just a downright typical adorable Cairn. Our boy was “begging” for attention and I tell folks he seemed to be saying “What took you so long? I’ve waiting all morning for you to get here.” He immediately took to us. Great temperament and healthy looking.

Hubby was so impressed with Mama Cairn he wanted to take her home. Our Renny never looked back! Seriously, he settled in our arms and we were soon on our way home. He got his vet checkup within a few days and the staff were so impressed with such cuteness and he got a clean bill of health.

We still miss our beloved Pippin but Renny is his own little man with his own unique personality.

He is the happiest, well adjusted fella and is very much an integral part of our family. I can honestly say that in our dealings with Fox Creek Kennels and the quality Cairn Terrier pup we purchased, I never saw anything to suggest “puppy mill.” We are seriously thinking of adding a third Cairn to the family and will not hesitate to purchase from Fox Kennel.

Product or Service Mentioned: Foxcreek Kennels Cairn Terrier Dog.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

Do not buy from these people they are a puppy mill 600 + dogs 3 different phone numbers never see the parents to the puppies 3 different mailing addresses .

Puppy mill over 600 dogs and sales 30 puppies a month or more reports 29000 dollars with BBB more like 200 thousand needs to be shut down